Posted by : Syarif Sunday, March 12, 2017

 Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

Hasil gambar untuk jason mraz wallpaper
C           
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
G
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
Am                                  F
I fell right through the cracks, and I'm tryin' to get back
C
Before the cool done run out I'll be giving my best test
 G
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
Am                         F
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn more

C           G
I won't hesitate no more
 Am            F
No more, it cannot wait I'm yours

C                             G
Well open up your mind and see like me
                              Am
open up your plans and down you're free
                                 F
Look into your heart and you'll find love  love love
C                                          G
Listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
               Am
Ah, la peaceful melody
                          F
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Kunci Gitar - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -