Posted by : Syarif Monday, March 13, 2017

Creed - One Last Breath

Hasil gambar untuk creed band


 D                         A                        Bm
Please come now,  I think I'm falling
                         G                         D
I'm holding on to all I think is safe
                  A                                     Bm
I seem I've found  the road to nowhere
              G                       D
And I'm trying to escape
                 A                                 Bm
I yelled back when I heard thunder
               G                                 D
But I'm down to one last breath
           A               Bm              G
And with it let me say, let me say

D                   F#/Bb
Hold me now
            Bm                  G                             D
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking'
                   F#          Bm        G
Maybe six feet ain't so far down

D                   A                         Bm
I'm looking down, now that it's over
                        G                         D
Reflecting on all of my mistakes
                      A                           Bm
I thought I found the road to somewhere
G                                     D
Somewhere in this grace
             A                       Bm
I cried out "Heaven save me"
              G                                  D
But I'm down to one last breath
          A               Bm             G
And with it let me say, let me say

D                   F#/Bb
Hold me now
           Bm                    G                            D
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'
                    F#/Bb       Bm      G
Maybe six feet ain't to so far down

D                   F#/Bb
Hold me now
            Bm                  G                             D
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'
                    F#/Bb         Bm     G
Maybe six feet ain;t to so far down
      Bm        G
I'm  so far down


E           G            D
Sad eyes follow me
E                   A                       Bm                     G
Cause' I still believe there's something left for me
E                      G              D
So please come stay with me
                   A                             Bm                 G
Cause' I still  believe there's something left for you and me
E                          G
For you and me, for you and me

D                   F#/Bb
Hold me now
           Bm                    G
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'
                   F#/Bb   Bm         G
Maybe six feet ain't so far down

D                   F#/Bb
Hold me now
           Bm                    G
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkin'
                   F#/Bb    Bm        G
Maybe six feet ain't so far down
      Bm       G
I'm so far down

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Kunci Gitar - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -